Thursday, February 16, 2012

IMPORTANT ITEMS FROM COORDINATOR MEETING

There are several items of note that need to be taken care of

1.) INTERNSHIP RESUMES DUE TOMORROW, Friday Feb 17 
If u are interested in an internship for the spring or summer, I must submit ur resume & forms TOMORROW. I will sit down with everyone tomorrow so I can look over ur resumes. 

2.) INTERNSHIP INTERVIEWS ARE NEXT WEEK TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY Feb 21-23

You must call the central office (Martin Coleman) of Virtual Enterprise on TUESDAY MORNING to schedule an interview for WEDNESDAY OR THURSDAY
122 Amsterdam Avenue
New York, NY 10023
Ph: 212-769-2710
Fax: 212-799-7528

3.) SUBMISSIONS FOR THE WEBSITE & CATALOG COMPETITION ARE DUE WEDNESDAY Feb 29th.

I WILL MEET NEXT WEEK WITH CARPE & CAFE  GROUPS TO DESIGN BOTH THE WEBSITE & CATALOG

4.) DUKE, IKEY, SASHA - I spk w mr Jastremski about having 3 students attend the w2 tax preparation workshop on TUESDAY FEB 28. and for now I can only register 2.  He said to call on Monday Feb 27 to see if there is space for a 3rd person.  REMIND ME TO CALL ON MONDAY FEB 27 WHEN YOU GET BACK.  

5.) I AM LOOKING FOR 2 or 3 VOLUNTEERS FOR THE 2012 GLOBAL BUSINESS CHALLENGE ON Wednesday March 28.  You need good grades. And to have been involved with VE.  I will let you know if u r selected.  

MORE TO COME LATER 


Paul Filipinas


Virtual Enterprise Coordinator / 
Mathematics Instructor

DeWitt Clinton High School
100 W Mosholu Parkway S
Bronx, NY 10468
(718) 543-1000 x4156

No comments:

Post a Comment