Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Cantor Business Library Stipends

I spoke with Ms. Ambrosio regarding the stipends for working the Cantor Business Library, The pay will be $10 / hour, or rather $7.50 / 45min period. You may work only during your free period, or after school. Preference in scheduling will be given to students who stay after school to help complete whatever is needed for Trade Fair over the next week, as well as the Year-End Summary Financial statements. (it will be especially important early next week because we will need to print a number of things for trade fair).

If you are interested, please comment on this post with your availability (free periods) by Thursday evening to be placed on the schedule by Friday. The periods that students can work the Cantor Library are from 1st thru 10th period. The schedule will be posted in the VE room and also on the DWC Virtual Enterprise blog.

- Mr. Filipinas

7 comments:

  1. I don't mind attending however my main free days are Monday Tuesday and every other Friday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! My name is Fatima Daffeh and I am in Virtual Enterprise 2nd period. I am interested in working in the library Tuesdays and Wednesday during 8th period. My contact information is f.daffeh10@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, My name is Geeta Timal and i am free at period 3

    ReplyDelete
  4. 8th period, 5th period on tuesdays and wednesdays....

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. i will be able to the job everyday 4th period
    TAWHID SYED

    ReplyDelete
  6. Getanjali Morel wants to work at the cantor center 7th period any day thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like to work inthe cantor library 9th period on any day. Shani Binnie

    ReplyDelete